Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Entry

Hi

This is my first entry on my new blog. Hopefully I will be a bit more organised this time, and write fairly often so you can all keep up with our adventures.

We will have been in the USA for 5 years, 5 months and change when we move from Princeton to Seoul, South Korea in February.

John is very excited, I am not sure, and the girls want to take our toilet with us! I think my uncertainty is a combination of not knowing what is there for us, not knowing what to take, not knowing what to leave behind, donate, give away etc. I guess NOT KNOWING would sum it up.

Currently, I am loading things onto the give-away table in the laundry room, inviting people over to take what they want, selling stuff on craigslist.com, and generally making a huge mess. This is a different huge mess from the usual one we live in.

I would like to set myself a goal of not living in a mess anymore, but am a bit scared to make such a goal as I know that living up to it would be next to impossible.

So, lots to do, lots to think about, and please, lots to pray about.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so thrilled that you've started a blog! Now I can keep track of you when you're far, far away. Sigh.

    Congrats--we're so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Priscilla... I tried to get onto your old blog but I think you hadn't used it for a while?? Welcome back to the blogging world - I've been doing it since August. Hope things go well for your big move! :) Simone in NZ (ex-flattie)

    ReplyDelete