Thursday, January 29, 2009

Second Entry

I will have to think of new titles, but for now my brain is busy with other stuff. Yesterday I sold our dining room table and chairs (for those of you who know my dining room table fetish, understand this was a difficult thing to do), painting easel, kitchen clock, chest of drawers (now the TV is on a coffee table, unless I sell that soon too), our computer and screen, Mila's bike (unknown to her), my overlocker/serger, quilting table and almost sold the car. I still have to sell the TV, DVD player, stereo, iPod dock, breadmaker, Ikea Poang chair and lots of other blah blah blah junk collected over the past 5 years.
To make me happy, I am going to New York tomorrow with Iris, Karen, Maria and Sarah. I will definitely visit PurlSoho (fabric store), Arcadia (gift store on 8th), probably Anthropologie (not much of a surprise) and various other stops along the way. Dinner will be at Babbo (Mario Batelli's restaurant) where we will have to return the silver fork that fell into my bag last time we were there. Hope it doesn't snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment